Tanzania School Club: Sega Girls School
The Sega Girls School in Tanzania is the very first, charter member of the Global Youth Against the Ivory Trade school club project. They have done a fantastic job in 2013 and 2014! Read all about their trips and activities in the blog posts below. Click on photo or title to go to article.
- The Sega Anti-Ivory Club Takes on the New Year!
- Yespa Students Visit Sega to Learn How to Start Club
- Field Trip to International Trade Fair (DITF)
- Sega Reports from Training Session
- Sega Anti-Ivory Club Outreach Program – May 2014
- Impact of Sega’s WMA Trip: Initial Thoughts
- Sega School Club Takes Research & Reporting Trip to Jukumu WMA
- Sega Girls Produce a Video About Poaching
- Tanzania School Club – Lots of Activities Underway
- Tanzania Anti-Ivory School Club – We Read the News and We Care!
- Tanzania School Club – Spreading Awareness After Trip
- Tanzania School Club – Field Trip to Mikumi to See Elephants
- Tanzania School Club – Action Plan After Field Trip
- Tanzania School Club – Statistics on Poaching presentation
- Tanzania-Hong Kong-US Skype Call
- Tanzania: First Meeting of the Sega Anti-Ivory Club