The Global Youth Against the Ivory Trade School Clubs program was launched in 2013 by JulietteSpeaks to provide a vehicle for youth around the world to learn about and organize against the ivory trade.
As Juliette West likes to say, “Don’t let anyone tell you that just because you’re a kid you can’t make a difference!”
You can read more here:
- The Sega Anti-Ivory Club Takes on the New Year!
- Yespa Students Visit Sega to Learn How to Start Club
- Welcome Yespa Anti-Ivory School Club!
- Field Trip to International Trade Fair (DITF)
- Sega Reports from Training Session
- Sega Anti-Ivory Club Outreach Program – May 2014
- Impact of Sega’s WMA Trip: Initial Thoughts
- Sega School Club Takes Research & Reporting Trip to Jukumu WMA
- Sega Girls Produce a Video About Poaching
- Tanzania School Club – Lots of Activities Underway
- Beautiful song from Elephant Mama to Elephant Baby
- Tanzania Anti-Ivory School Club – We Read the News and We Care!
- Tanzania School Club – Spreading Awareness After Trip
- Tanzania School Club – Field Trip to Mikumi to See Elephants
- Tanzania School Club – Action Plan After Field Trip
- Tanzania School Club – Statistics on Poaching presentation
- Interview with Celia Ho, 14-year old activist in Hong Kong
- Tanzania-Hong Kong-US Skype Call
- Tanzania: First Meeting of the Sega Anti-Ivory Club
- JulietteSpeaks Launches “Global Youth Against the Ivory Trade” Program