Want to tell the world it needs to wake up and start protecting elephants? Fortunately, you do not need to create your own brilliant media campaign. Several organizations have already created campaigns that they make freely available for you to share. There’s everything you need to spread the word: videos, T-shirts, graphics, photos, and more.
Launching a media campaign would be a great activity for a Global Youth Agains the Ivory Trade school club. If you do it, please write and tell us about it!
Here are media campaigns we know about. Please join and share them!
Media Campaigns Against the Ivory Trade
- iWorry | Say No to Ivory campaign – from DSWT
- Every Tusk Costs a Life campaign – from ElephantVoices
- I Am Not A Trinket Facebook app campaign – from WWF
- Hands Off My Parts campaign – from WWF
PSAs and Commercials Against the Ivory Trade
- IFAW’s Elephant PSA
- IFAW ‘Say NO to ivory trade’ TV spot
- WildAid PSA – Yao Ming Shot Blocker
- WildAid PSA – Dwight Phillips Ivory