Saturday, August 3 2013 is the 2nd Annual Elephant Awareness Day in Los Angeles. Here are some things you can do to get into the elephant spirit of things! Please spread the word to your friends and do at least one thing to show your support of elephants today.
- Come to the free screening of the movie How I Became An Elephant followed by discussion with Juliette West and Jorja Fox.
- Watch the movie How I Became An Elephant online
- Watch Juliette West’s “State of the Elephant 2013” interviews with leading elephant advocates
- Watch the Elephant Video Marathon and become educated about elephant welfare issues
- Sign a petition to help elephants.
- Start a Global Youth Against the Ivory Trade school club
- Read Top 10 Ways You Can Help and pick a way!