Legislation to protect elephants can be an effective tool for advocates. For example, cities can ban the use of bullhooks within their city limits, which makes it difficult for circuses to come to town, because bullhooks are how they control their elephants. These articles talk about how you can get involved with legislative change in your local area.
Click on photo to go to article…
- Hawaiian Anti-Ivory Bill
- URGENT ACTION: Email NY State Assembly Members Before Jan 16
- URGENT ACTION: PAWS California Action for 6/20/13 – Stop Elephant Rides at County Fair
- #SayNoToIvory! Let us be their voice, let us be loud and let us crowd source!
- How to Address Your Local City Council
- Dear Secretary Hillary Clinton: Thank you. Love from the Elephants.
- JulietteSpeaks Applauds Hillary Clinton for Combating Illegal Wildlife Trafficking
- LA City Council Creates Elephant Awareness Day