Juliette West spoke at several screenings of the film How I Became An Elephant at the Wild & Scenic Film Festival in Nevada City, CA, Jan 9-12. She also spoke with 800 school children who gathered for a special screening and presentation by Juliette. Here is a partial list of mentions: Post by Wild & […]
Juliette West, 18, is a student in Los Angeles, and an advocate for animal rights and youth empowerment. She is focused on creating awareness around animal and elephant abuse. Juliette has touched over 500,000 people with her words and deeds advocating for animals and elephants.
- First major ivory crush since global ban in France yesterday
- Hong Kong Announces World’s Biggest Ivory Burn
- How I Became An Elephant Returns to Northern California.
- National Geographic News Watch – Elephant Decline Vastly Underestimated.
- African Elephant Summit, Botswana
- India takes a stand against elephants in circuses
- Interview with Tim Gorski on Cinecliq